Coach Trevor Flow
Coach Flow began coaching at Stephens County High School in Toccoa, Ga in 2006. While in Toccoa as an assistant coach and head coach during the 2011-2012 seasons, Coach Flow was a part of an overall 108-57 record while winning 2 regions championships and being a part of the state championship runners up in 2008.
While at North Hall, Coach Flow has been a part of a 160-58 overall record. In his first year as head coach the Trojans finished 24-7 and made it to the Sweet Sixteen for the 6th consecutive year, in year 2 the Trojans finished 21-16 and made it to the Final Four, in year 3 the Trojans were 12-4 and ranked #1 in AAA before the Covid shortened season. Coach Flow earned Region Coach of the Year honors during the 2018 season and AAA Coach of the Year in 2019.
In 2020, while working with Lynn Cottrell and the Cottrell Foundation, the Trojans in a constant effort to upgrade facilities were able to introduce a new turf field, walls and padding and scoreboard as the field was renamed “Cottrell Field.” We are extremely humbled and grateful to have such amazing facilities.
· Born in Rome, Georgia. Son – Roman Gabriel Flow
· Attended Armuchee High School, Rome, Georgia
· All State player in 3 sports during high school career (Football, Baseball and Basketball)
· Attended Manatee Community College & Toccoa Fall College: Bachelor’s degree in Broad Field History & Physical Education with a minor in Religion. Master’s Degree in Health Planning and Education
· Junior College All-Star Game 2 years as an infielder.
· College Basketball All-American 2 Years and All Region 3 years.
· 2017 GHSA Assistant Coach of the Year AAA
· 2018 Region 7 AAA Coach of the Year
· 2019 AAA Coach of the Year – The Sports Vent
While at North Hall
· 2012-13 - In Coach Flows first year as pitching coach at North Hall he inherited a talented staff that combined for 16 shut outs in 38 games, 6 of which were in the playoffs. In 28 of those 38 games, his pitching staff allowed 2 or fewer runs and combined for an ERA of less than 1.80 for the entire season.
· 2013-14 total innings of returning experience on the mound, the team finished with a 2.60 ERA and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2014-15 team finished with a 2.34 ERA and went to the Elite Eight.
· 2015-16 team finished with a 2.33 ERA and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2016-2017 team finished with a 2.07 ERA and won the AAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.
· 2017-2018 team finished 24-7 and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2018-2019 team finished 21-16 and went to the Final Four.
· 2019-2020 team finished 12-4 and finished ranked #1 in AAA before the cancelation
During the summer and Fall Coach Flow coaches travel baseball and camps around the southeast. While coaching summer baseball, Coach Flow has been blessed to coach and coach against some of the best players throughout Georgia and the nation.
Coach Flow states that “North Hall is a blessing for him and his family and he could not imagine being somewhere else. This program and community are special. Thank you for the support of our program.”
VARSITY HEAD COACH
VARSITY PITCHING COACH
Coach Chandler Newton
Chandler grew up in Gainesville, Georgia where he attended Gainesville high school and played football and baseball.
· He was all region/area in football and baseball all 4 years
· All state in both football and baseball as a senior.
· Wendy’s high school Heisman award winner as a Senior
· Named Perfect Game 2nd team All-American his senior year
· Team captain in both football and baseball senior year
· Led Gainesville football team to first ever State Championship as a junior in 2012 with Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson
· Went on to play D1 baseball at Mercer University and later played one year at Georgia Highlands junior college and earned preseason JUCO all-American
· Spent Junior and Senior of college as a safety/cornerback’s assistant coach for Georgia State University ‘s football program.
· Graduated in May 2019 from Georgia State University with a degree in psychology
He is starting his 3rd year with North Hall Baseball, and his 1st in the school building at North Hall High School. He is married to Victoria Newton, who is a graduate of North Hall High School, and ran Track and Cross-country at Mercer University. Victoria will be starting her first her of PA (physicians assistant) school in January 2021. He and Victoria are members of Free Chapel.
Coach Wesley Crow
Coach Crow is a Lula native graduating from East Hall High School where he was named captain his senior season and then went on to play baseball at Piedmont College under Head Coach Jim Peeples. Crow was a steady shortstop of the Lions as a three year starter, team captain senior year, and an all-conference selection. His senior year he helped Piedmont capture its first conference title as a member of NCAA DIII.
· Graduate Assistant Piedmont College 2004-2006
· Assistant Baseball/ Head JV East Hall High School 2006-2008
· Head Baseball Coach East Hall High School 2009-2016
· Assistant Coach North Hall High School 2017 – present
Coach Crow came to North Hall and was on staff during the historic 2017 State Championship run. Coach Flow named him Hitting Coordinator for the program to help oversee development of the offense.
Coach Crow is found roaming the fields as numerous camps/showcases around the southeast as an instructor during the summer. He has coached numerous collegiate and professional athletes.
Coach Crow is married to Jenny Crow and they have two boys , Connor and Carter
VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
Coach Trey Pinson
Coach Pinson graduated from North Hall in 2009. He played 4 years, 2006-2009, in the Trojans baseball program and 3 in the football program. He was awarded the Dirt Bag, Spark Plug and Jody Davis award. He played 2 years of collegiate baseball at Truett-McConell and Emmanuel College. Coach Pinson has coached 8 years in the program at North Hall from 2014-2016 as the JV head coach and assistant on varsity. Coach Pinson took 2 years away for personal reason and returned to help again in 2018.
Coach Pinson’s motivation is pouring in the young men and to help shape them to become husbands, fathers and leaders of society. He says that it is a special feeling every day to show up to the field and give back to the program where he spent so much time.
He is married to Katie Pinson, also a graduate of North Hall and they have one child, Beau (2) and a little girl due in March. He and his family are members of Lakewood Baptist Church.
VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
HEAD JV COACH
Coach Dacen Cash
Coach Cash is from Toccoa, Georgia and he enters his fourth year at North Hall Serving as Head JV/ Varsity assistant baseball and a Varsity assistant softball coach at North Hall High School.
· One Final Four Appearance
· One ELITE 8
· One Sweet 16
· Trosky baseball camp and Michael Barrett baseball
· Graduated from Stephens County High School where he played under Head Coach Trevor Flow for all four years.
· Lettered in Baseball (4 Years), Football (3 years) and Basketball (starting varsity his Freshman and Sophomore year)
· Three Year All-State in Baseball, Two Year All-Region in Football and Basketball
· Wendy’s High School Heisman Award winner and WNEG Football player of the year
· Holds the record in Stolen Bases at Stephens County (stealing 40 plus bases his sophomore, junior, and senior year, while also hitting 8 plus homeruns during those years), 4 year starter, helped lead his team to multiple Region Championships and also leading his team (Sophomore Year) to the State Championship.
· After High School, Went on to play Collegiate Baseball spending one year at Chattahoochee Valley Community College in Alabama
· Transferred to Spartanburg Methodist College where he played under head coach Tim Wallace (juco Head Coach Hall of Famer) while winning a Rawlings Gold Glove award and also helped lead his team to the D1 Junior College World Series in Grand Junction Colorado while playing with seven players that went on to the MLB draft on this team.
· After Spartanburg Coach Cash signed with Mount Olive College in North Carolina
· Coach Cash finished his playing Career at Emmanuel College where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management.
Coach Cash is really happy to be at North Hall and couldn’t ask for a better group of men to coach with and be a part of. Coach Cash says he would not want to be coaching baseball anywhere else in the country and would like to say thank you for the support of our program.
JV HEAD COACH
JV ASSISTANT COACH
Coach Tim Nunez
Coach Tim Nuñez is originally from Queens, New York and attended Xaverian High School in Brooklyn, New York. He had the privilege of winning both a JV and Varsity City Championship where the team was ranked twenty-second in the country according to ESPN. During his senior season, he attended the Blue-Grey Showcase held at Wake Forest and was later recruited by Piedmont College in Demorest, GA. Tim went on to play four years of college baseball at second base, being apart of a fifth ranked Piedmont Lions team according to D3Baseball.com Tim’s senior year he was awarded the second base spot on the All-Tournament team following the USA-South Conference tournament. After finishing his baseball career, he was given the great opportunity of coaching at North Hall High School and is beginning his 7th season with the Trojans focusing on hitting and defense. Tim is a career Firefighter/AEMT with Hall County Fire Services, married to his wife Lauren and a proud father to their son, Camden. They are expecting another baby boy in March 2020.
Director of Baseball Operations
Coach Wes Macloskie
Coach Macloskie was born in Gainesville and has lived here all of his life. He graduated from North Georgia College in 2002 with a bachelor’s of business administration degree. He received his masters of education in 2006 from North Georgia and his specialist from Piedmont College in 2010. Coach Mac began teaching at East Hall Middle School in 2003. While at East Hall, he coached middle school football from 2003-2007 and varsity football as the defensive line coach from 2008-2012. Coach Mac came to North Hall as an assistant basketball coach in 2013 and coached until 2019. In 2013, he began announcing baseball and softball games at North Hall and is currently the graduation coach. Wes is married to Pyper and they have two awesome sons, Jack (12) and Maddox (6). The Macloskie family are members of Corinth Baptist Church. Coach Mac is so thankful that he made the decision to come to North Hall High School and considers himself blessed to be a part of this wonderful community and first class baseball program.