Coach Trevor Flow
Coach Flow began coaching at Stephens County High School in Toccoa, Ga in 2006. While in Toccoa as an assistant coach and head coach during the 2011-2012 seasons, Coach Flow was a part of an overall 108-57 record while winning 2 regions championships and being a part of the state championship runners up in 2008.
While at North Hall, Coach Flow has been a part of a 193-64 overall record. In his first year as head coach the Trojans finished 24-7 and made it to the Sweet Sixteen for the 6th consecutive year, in year 2 the Trojans finished 21-16 and made it to the Final Four, in year 3 the Trojans were 12-4 and ranked #1 in AAA before the Covid shortened season. Coach Flow earned Region Coach of the Year honors during the 2018 season and AAA Coach of the Year in 2019.
In 2020, while working with Lynn Cottrell and the Cottrell Foundation, the Trojans in a constant effort to upgrade facilities were able to introduce a new turf field, walls and padding and scoreboard as the field was renamed “Cottrell Field.” We are extremely humbled and grateful to have such amazing facilities.
In 2021, the Trojans had an historic run that ended in the school’s second state championship, a school record for wins and Coach Flow was named AAA Coach of the Year. The 2021 team set the school record for wins in a season, won a region championship, in the record books for strikeouts as a staff, team shutouts, team hits, team runs in a single game, team triples, team walks and team stolen bases.
· Born in Rome, Georgia. Son – Roman Gabriel Flow
· Attended Armuchee High School, Rome, Georgia
· All State player in 3 sports during high school career (Football, Baseball and Basketball)
· Attended Manatee Community College & Toccoa Fall College: Bachelor’s degree in Broad Field History & Physical Education with a minor in Religion. Master’s Degree in Health Planning and Education
· Junior College All-Star Game 2 years as an infielder.
· College Basketball All-American 2 Years and All Region 3 years.
· 2017 GHSA Assistant Coach of the Year AAA
· 2018 Region 7 AAA Coach of the Year
· 2019 Georgia Coach of the Year – The Sports Vent
· 2021 AAA Coach of the Year
While at North Hall
· 2012-13 - In Coach Flows first year as pitching coach at North Hall he inherited a talented staff that combined for 16 shut outs in 38 games, 6 of which were in the playoffs. In 28 of those 38 games, his pitching staff allowed 2 or fewer runs and combined for an ERA of less than 1.80 for the entire season.
· 2013-14 total innings of returning experience on the mound, the team finished with a 2.60 ERA and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2014-15 team finished with a 2.34 ERA and went to the Elite Eight.
· 2015-16 team finished with a 2.33 ERA and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2016-2017 team finished with a 2.07 ERA and won the AAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.
· 2017-2018 7AAA Region Champions
· 2017-2018 team finished 24-7 and went to the Sweet Sixteen.
· 2018-2019 team finished 21-16 and went to the Final Four.
· 2019-2020 team finished 12-4 and finished ranked #1 in AAA before the cancelation
· 2020-2021 7AAA Region Champions
· 2020-2021 team finished 33-6 and won the AAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.
During the summer and Fall Coach Flow coaches travel baseball and camps around the southeast. While coaching summer baseball, Coach Flow has been blessed to coach and coach against some of the best players throughout Georgia and the nation.
Coach Flow states that “North Hall is a blessing for him and his family and he could not imagine being somewhere else. This program and community are special. Thank you for the support of our program.”
VARSITY HEAD COACH
Coach Wesley Crow
Coach Crow is a Lula native graduating from East Hall High School where he was named captain his senior season and then went on to play baseball at Piedmont College under Head Coach Jim Peeples. Crow was a steady shortstop of the Lions as a three year starter, team captain senior year, and an all-conference selection. His senior year he helped Piedmont capture its first conference title as a member of NCAA DIII.
· Graduate Assistant Piedmont College 2004-2006
· Assistant Baseball/ Head JV East Hall High School 2006-2008
· Head Baseball Coach East Hall High School 2009-2016
· Assistant Coach North Hall High School 2017 – present
Coach Crow assists with many facets of the program. Coach Crow states “this baseball community has been amazing to me and my family, this staff is truly great and committed to building strong young men for life”. I can’t see myself anywhere than in Trojan Country!!
Coach Crow attends and assists with numerous camps and showcases around the southeast and is a constant learner of the game.
Coach Crow is married to Jenny Crow and they have two boys , Connor and Carter
VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
Coach Trey Pinson
Coach Pinson graduated from North Hall in 2009. He played 4 years, 2006-2009, in the Trojans baseball program and 3 in the football program. He was awarded the Dirt Bag, Spark Plug and Jody Davis award. He played 2 years of collegiate baseball at Truett-McConell and Emmanuel College. Coach Pinson has coached 9 years in the program at North Hall from 2014-2016 as the JV head coach and assistant on varsity. Coach Pinson took 2 years away for personal reason and returned to help again in 2018.
Coach Pinson’s motivation is pouring in the young men and to help shape them to become husbands, fathers and leaders of society. He says that it is a special feeling every day to show up to the field and give back to the program where he spent so much time.
He is married to Katie Pinson, also a graduate of North Hall and they have two children, Beau (3) and a little girl, Annie Lynn (1). He and his family are members of Lakewood Baptist Church.
VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
HEAD JV COACH
Coach Dacen Cash
Coach Cash is from Toccoa, Georgia and he enters his fifth year at North Hall Serving as a varsity assistant for North Hall Baseball at North Hall High School.
· One State Championship
. Two Final Four Appearance
· Two ELITE 8 Appearances
· Three Sweet 16 Appearances
: One State Finals Appearances
· Trosky baseball camp and Michael Barrett baseball
. Two years of Varsity Softball at North Hall High School
· Graduated from Stephens County High School where he played under Head Coach Trevor Flow for all four years.
· Lettered in Baseball (4 Years), Football (3 years) and Basketball (starting varsity his freshman and Sophomore year)
· Three Year All-State in Baseball, Two Year All-Region in Football and Basketball
· Wendy’s High School Heisman Award winner and WNEG Football player of the year
· Holds the record in Stolen Bases at Stephens County (stealing 45 plus bases his sophomore, junior, and senior year, while also hitting 8 plus homeruns during those years), 4 year starter, helped lead his team to multiple Region Championships and also leading his team (Sophomore Year) to the State Championship.
· After High School, Went on to play Collegiate Baseball spending one year at Chattahoochee Valley Community College in Alabama
· Transferred to Spartanburg Methodist College where he played under head coach Tim Wallace (juco Head Coach Hall of Famer) while winning a Rawlings Gold Glove award and also helped lead his team to the D1 Junior College World Series in Grand Junction Colorado while playing with seven players that went on to the MLB draft on this team.
· After Spartanburg Coach Cash signed with Mount Olive College in North Carolina
· Coach Cash finished his playing Career at Emmanuel College.
. Coach Cash holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sports Management and a Master’s in Education from Georgia College and State University.
Coach Cash is really happy to be at North Hall and couldn’t ask for a better group of men to coach with and be a part of. Coach Cash says he would not want to be coaching baseball anywhere else in the country and would like to say thank you for the support of our program.
Varisty Assistant & Pitching Coach
Coach Mance was born and raised in Gainesville, GA. Played high school baseball at Gainesville High School, where he lettered all 4 years in Varsity baseball. Had the privilege of playing for the State Championship as a junior. Also had the opportunity as a Sophomore to go play in the USA National High School Invitational. Four-time Region 8AAAAA champions. Played in the FCA East/West All Star Game in 2016. Also a 4-year letterman in Varsity Basketball. Graduated from Gainesville High School in 2016. Signed to go play college baseball at Piedmont College. Currently working in Special Ed at Mt. Vernon Exploratory School.
Coached Varsity Baseball at Gainesville High School in 2021
Coached some of the best players in the country every summer with Team Elite since 2017
Won the 2019 Perfect Game WWBA elite tournament in Hoover, AL.
Also serve as the 7th grade boys basketball head coach for North Hall Middle
JV Head Coach
Coach Farris Mance
JV ASSISTANT COACH
Coach Tim Nunez
Coach Tim Nuñez is originally from Queens, New York and attended Xaverian High School in Brooklyn, New York. He had the privilege of winning both a JV and Varsity City Championship where the team was ranked twenty-second in the country according to ESPN. During his senior season, he attended the Blue-Grey Showcase held at Wake Forest and was later recruited by Piedmont College in Demorest, GA.
Tim went on to play four years of college baseball at second base, being apart of a fifth ranked Piedmont Lions team according to D3Baseball.com Tim’s senior year he was awarded the second base spot on the All-Tournament team following the USA-South Conference tournament.
After finishing his baseball career, he was given the great opportunity of coaching at North Hall High School and is beginning his 8th season with the Trojans focusing on hitting and defense.
Tim is a career Firefighter/AEMT with Hall County Fire Services, married to his wife Lauren and a proud father to their two boys Camden and Jaxon.
Director of Baseball Operations
Coach Wes Macloskie
Coach Macloskie was born in Gainesville and has lived here all of his life. He graduated from North Georgia College in 2002 with a bachelor’s of business administration degree. He received his masters of education in 2006 from North Georgia and his specialist from Piedmont College in 2010.
Coach Mac began teaching at East Hall Middle School in 2003. While at East Hall, he coached middle school football from 2003-2007 and varsity football as the defensive line coach from 2008-2012. Coach Mac came to North Hall as an assistant basketball coach in 2013 and coached until 2019. In 2013, he began announcing baseball and softball games at North Hall and is currently the graduation coach.
Wes is married to Pyper and they have two awesome sons, Jack (12) and Maddox (6). The Macloskie family are members of Corinth Baptist Church. Coach Mac is so thankful that he made the decision to come to North Hall High School and considers himself blessed to be a part of this wonderful community and first class baseball program.
Middle School & C Team Coach
Coach Damon Gowan
Coach Gowan graduated from North Hall High School in 1996. He played 4 years varsity baseball with the Trojans, 2 years with the Gainesville Travelers, 2 years American Legion Post 7 and multiple years in various Men’s league baseball programs. Coach Gowan has been involved with several travel baseball organizations in the North Georgia area. His high school coaching career began at Chestatee High School in 2012 leading the Chestatee Middle School Softball program and assisting with JV and Varsity. Later Coach Gowan became the Head JV coach for Chestatee and later progressed to Assistant Varsity Coach where he helped lead the team to multiple years deep in the playoffs. Coach Gowan then moved to his Alma Mater to aid in assisting the Middle School Softball team in 2018 then again became head Middle School Coach with a winning percentage of .700 and growing. Coach Gowan also led North Hall Middle School Baseball from 2019 to present.
Coach Gowan is married to his high school sweetheart Susan Gowan and they have two children, Wyatt and Emaline Gowan. Coach Gowan has been employed fulltime with Hall County Fire Services and a member of the Motorsports safety team at Road Atlanta, both for the last 24 years. He is also a Lab Assistant for Lanier Tech and substitute teacher for Hall County Schools. But, a child of GOD for his entire life.